3 Easy Skincare Tips for smoother Underarms: It’s one of the most basic as well as essential desire to have clear, flawless, and smooth skin. However, the reality is far from this, one of the most common problem is dark underarms. With this skin condition, we kind off avoid wearing sleeveless dresses. We have often wondered the reason for the dark underarms. Also, what we can do to prevent or cue it. Also Read: Beauty Tips by Top Bollywood Celebrities
How Are Dark Underarms Caused?
- Deodorants cause skin darkening due to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- This happens due to skin irritation or damage.
- Hyperpigmentation leads to melanin (skin darkening pigment) production and this leads to darkening begins. Also Read : Shweta Tiwari Style Tips: 10 fashion ideas, from chic to dresses
3 Easy Skincare Tips for smoother Underarms as well as Removal of pigmented or Dark skin from Underarms?
- Aloe Vera Gel / Natural Sunscreen : Aloe vera gel soothes inflamed skin and lightens discoloration of the armpits. The way to use Aloe Vera Gel is to Take a fresh leaf of aloe vera, cut it open and extract some gel. Then apply the gel on the underarms for an average of 15 to 20 minutes. Once its dry, wash the gel. Practicing the every alternate day will give you effective results.
- Add Peels and Laser
- Make sure you have cleansed the pigmented area in your underarms.
- If you shave your underarms, make sure don’t dry shaving as it will add skin irritation.
- Add lightening creams containing hydroquinone, niacinamide, retinol, azelaic acid or kojic acid.
How Will This Help?
- It supports the skin barrier.
- Improves texture and tone.
- Brightens the darker part.
Follow these 3 Easy Skincare Tips for smoother Underarms and say goodbye to the discomfort
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.